Friday, January 3, 2014

Science Has Proven the Universe Makes Planets Naturally

The years 1995-6  I noticed the LEDs on my old '80s alarm clock weren't burning out.  They annoyed me and I wrote down in my little 'Edison notebook' at the time(now I keep one it all in my steel trap)  "Bunch of LEDs".  I went around everywhere mumbling "you notice they don't burn out all you need is a bunch of LEDs"...and you'll have a light that won't burn out and be bright enough to see".  I didn't attempt to even patent that someone else did nor did I patent the idea that, "call waiting could activate a switch to turn on a light to tell you have a call" as in Catch-A-Call also 1995-6.  I called at technician at the phone company and told him "he could have it and that I wanted one" that's all.  I'd like to start having enough money to make decisions on the side of getting patents and being less concerned about having the money to buy groceries, making mortgage or car payments.  Around that time I called our congressmen to request Patent reform and that there be more types of patents with some cheaper ones with a royalty system.  Oh yeah, they reformed it alright(sarcasm).  There are new types of patents now but the price of getting one has went up soon after. Thank you lawmakers.
Well now I'm pointing what should've been obvious to those struggling with existentialism.  Science has proven that the physical universe creates planets naturally.
Here I'm showing you the powers to observe and adapt with but I don't need a patent:
Like ·  · Promote · 


No comments:

Post a Comment