Thursday, December 19, 2013

I WAS SPIED ON BY "C.A."CORPORATE AMERICA

You've heard of Edward Snowden and the NSA.  Back in the early 90's there were corporations that began research on what we know today as OnStar used in GM cars.  The Hughes Corporation along with other technology companies developed OnStar before they all merged and were acquired by GM(General Motors).
If you Google-Search the word OnStar this is what you get:
"OnStar provides customers with peace of mind through auto security & safety features, a turn by turn navigation system, hands free calling and much more!"  Today many of the car companies foreign and domestic have developed their own versions of these car communication/control devices.
I myself, Dan Farland unwittingly fell victim to the early experimentation done by the pioneers of this technology as I believe there was a prototype installed in my vehicle back in the early '90s.  The device was connected to my car radio and it was how they began initiating communications with me via satellite.  I really should say they initiated "contact" with me because they spoke no words to me over the device but instead pumped in instrumental music.  I responded to the music by singing along.  I had the only faintest idea that they might be recording me.  I suspected it might be some kind of satellite that was spying for the military because it began the first time while I was driving in the area near a large technology firm/defense contractor.  I obviously didn't know for certain what the source of their contact was and at times I thought it might even be Alien or from God even.  I was fairly certain that it was coming from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment