Saturday, March 28, 2015

Way Way Way from The Still Experimental Cell Towers of 1990 25 Years Ago

 That's What Daily Inz Is All About. To uncover these sound bite instances. Unfortunatley nobody has come forward and claimed that their sound bites were also stolen. I guess History will show that I had captured the "Lion's Share" of sound bites possible in One-Takes. You'll notice the Middle Eastern sounding music that came out of the Largo, FL experimental OnStar-like celltowers. They were hoping to get L'Arabs but what they got was me and it was "So Good" that they couldn't help releasing it commercially. As time progresses I am getting better at articulating this Historical phenomena that began with me around 1990.
  • Dan Farland
    Write a comment...
I have filed a "Certification of Identity" with a FOI/PA(Freedom Of Information/Privacy Act) request with the FBI in records to discover if there is any evidence of the taking of my Creattive Sound Blaster creation of "Pretty Fly" by the Offspring. If that fails to produce any evidence then I am going to try to find some independent audio engineers to separate the Lyrics from the music in 2 key songs that have ridiculous quantities of "Dans" said in them. This song and "Hypodermic" also by The Offspring. Despite my being there and my certainty of the many "car sessions" I did in Largo, FL and my "Pretty Fly" production. It will be a difficult Legal Battle to undertake although it shouldn't be when the opposed party in my suit The Offspring hear my settlement offers.

Things are coming down on me They never seem to let it be It seems like everything I say just starts another fight The pressure's building up inside I gotta ...
youtube.com
  • Dan Farland

    Write a comment...


The Offspring - Hypodermic (Lyrics) Album: Ignition
youtube.com
Dan Farland

Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment